The Dawn Of Time
The Official Forums for the Dawn Of Time Mud Codebase

Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search The Dawn Of Time Forum Index Goto the Official Dawn Website

Just Saying Thank You

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scourne2015

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Just Saying Thank You Reply with quote

I didn't see a general board for this but I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you responsible for DoT. I have been out of the MUD community for 12 years and recently decided to get back into it as a creative outlet. After researching MUD source for about a month I decided to download and try DoT. I am running dawn, the r version, on an oracle VirtualBox with CentOS 7 and I have to say that You all have done some really amazing work and I see an amazing game in my future. Anyway thank you all so much!

Scourne

IMP Mythic - ROM - 1996
IMP Legends of Elysia - Anatolia 3.0 - 2000
IMP Aerathea - Sunder 2.1a - 2002

Daos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: Just Saying Thank You Reply with quote

Scourne2015 wrote:
I didn't see a general board for this but I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you responsible for DoT. I have been out of the MUD community for 12 years and recently decided to get back into it as a creative outlet. After researching MUD source for about a month I decided to download and try DoT. I am running dawn, the r version, on an oracle VirtualBox with CentOS 7 and I have to say that You all have done some really amazing work and I see an amazing game in my future. Anyway thank you all so much!

Scourne

IMP Mythic - ROM - 1996
IMP Legends of Elysia - Anatolia 3.0 - 2000
IMP Aerathea - Sunder 2.1a - 2002

Its a pleasure Smile

I would recommend you try 1.69s_beta6 (even though its beta6, its essentially a finished code). It is feature rich that has many fixes and enhancements from 1.69r!

http://www.dawnoftime.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » Fireside Chat All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: