The Dawn Of Time
The Official Forums for the Dawn Of Time Mud Codebase

Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search The Dawn Of Time Forum Index Goto the Official Dawn Website

Precompiled Win32 binaries of 1.69s Beta6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » Getting Started
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kailef

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Precompiled Win32 binaries of 1.69s Beta6 Reply with quote

Hello!

Having not written a line of code since the early 90's, I don't really have much hope of being able to do anything constructive (or even compile successfully) the latest 1.69s Beta6 source for use on my Win32 box. On the main page, I found older precompiled Win32 binaries, but nothing close to current.

Do you offer (or if you're feeling like taking pity on an old guy, can someone compile for me?) the current version of the Dawn of Time code under Win32 for me? I'd really appreciate it.

Bouchart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently compiled this so I have a clean version. Give me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Kailef

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really appreciate it. I PMed you my contact information. Thanks a ton!

Kailef

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to follow up. Got your email, downloaded it and it works perfectly. Had to install Cygwin and add it to my system path string, but after that no problems at all. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

Bouchart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad that it worked.

If any admin to this site wants the zipped pre-compiled files to host here, let me know. There doesn't seem to be a way to attach something to a post.

Philarious

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to get the beta6 for windows too. I'm currently running the win32 one available from the site learning how to build but I can't code so I'm thinking the latest would be the best choice provided I can get it to work.

AngstPunk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:14 am    Post subject: It's been awhile. I have 1.69s beta6 Reply with quote

I've noticed that it seems to no longer exist anywhere, but I have the 1.69s beta6 files and instructions to compile on Windows (including Windows 10) if anyone needs it. I see they are not in the downloads. I received them from Bishop Osiris a while back. Sorry to poke an old post, but I thought someone might want them, even if only for posterity.

cresus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can still get them, you sign up and a link to download is mailed to you I beliebe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » Getting Started All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: