The Dawn Of Time
The Official Forums for the Dawn Of Time Mud Codebase

Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search The Dawn Of Time Forum Index Goto the Official Dawn Website

General guide to porting?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » Migration/Porting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zionpsyfer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 7:24 pm    Post subject: General guide to porting? Reply with quote

I've been looking around for a high level porting guide so to speak for converting rom snippets to dot. For the most part I've just been using grep to find similar items in the src directory and doing it trial and error style. Files like merc.h, etc that have been split up/combined with other classes for organization are pretty tough to track down sometimes. Does anyone here have even a suggestion or two? Sorry if this is a pain, and I am still going through the code trying to familiarize myself, so this might very well be a dumb question. Confused

Edit: Well, found that excellent thread detailing how dot is laid out. Chaulk one up for not reading the whole forum first. Embarassed

For those who are new and looking for the same thing, the thread is here:
http://forums.dawnoftime.org/viewtopic.php?t=249

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » Migration/Porting All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: