The Dawn Of Time
The Official Forums for the Dawn Of Time Mud Codebase

Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search The Dawn Of Time Forum Index Goto the Official Dawn Website

Object Bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » 1.69q fixes already included as part of 1.69r
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stoicwatchman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Object Bug Reply with quote

Looking through mekali one day, I noticed a portal from Darkhate leading to room 3000. I walked the entire area with my IMP and found nothing. I then loaded the portal. This is what I saw....

Quote:

Vnum: 17787 Type: portal Level: 1 Area[6]: darkhate.are
Cost: 0 Weight: 0 Condition: 100 Material: light
Absolute size: 0 Relative size: 50
Name: portal beam light
Short desc: the light of the three dimensional world
Long descr: A beam of light is going down into the three dimensional world here.
Long descr: A `#`wbeam of light`^ is going down into the three dimensional world here.
---=======================================================================---
Extended descriptions keywords:
1) beam light portal three dimansional ( 263 bytes)
This beam of light if in a very precise position of the room, though i...
---=======================================================================---
Wear Flags: [none]
Extra Flags: [burnproof glow nodegrade]
Extra2 Flags: [none]
[v0] Charges: [10000]
[v1] Exit Flags: door locked BIT#3(D)MISSING!!! BIT#4(E)MISSING!!! easy hard infuriating noclose nolock oneway obvious BIT#14(O)MISSING!!! BIT#15(P)MISSING!!! BIT#16(Q)MISSING!!! BIT#17(R)MISSING!!! BIT#18(S)MISSING!!! BIT#19(T)MISSING!!! BIT#20(U)MISSING!!! BIT#21(V)MISSING!!! BIT#22(W)MISSING!!! BIT#23(X)MISSING!!! BIT#24(Y)MISSING!!! BIT#25(Z)MISSING!!! BIT#26(a)MISSING!!! BIT#27(b)MISSING!!! BIT#28(c)MISSING!!! BIT#29(d)MISSING!!! BIT#30(e)MISSING!!! BIT#31(f)MISSING!!!
[v2] Portal Flags: normal_exit go_with buggy random BIT#7(H)MISSING!!! BIT#8(I)MISSING!!! BIT#9(J)MISSING!!! BIT#10(K)MISSING!!! BIT#11(L)MISSING!!! BIT#12(M)MISSING!!! BIT#13(N)MISSING!!! BIT#14(O)MISSING!!! BIT#15(P)MISSING!!! BIT#16(Q)MISSING!!! BIT#17(R)MISSING!!! BIT#18(S)MISSING!!! BIT#19(T)MISSING!!! BIT#20(U)MISSING!!! BIT#21(V)MISSING!!! BIT#22(W)MISSING!!! BIT#23(X)MISSING!!! BIT#24(Y)MISSING!!! BIT#25(Z)MISSING!!! BIT#26(a)MISSING!!! BIT#27(b)MISSING!!! BIT#28(c)MISSING!!! BIT#29(d)MISSING!!! BIT#30(e)MISSING!!! BIT#31(f)MISSING!!!
[v3] Goes to (vnum): [3000]

I realize I could have posted just part, but I wanted to get the whole thing in there. Is this just my copy that is doing this, or is this a problem across the board. I don't know if there is a mprog that relates to this (forgot to check) but I thought I would let everyone know.

Archiel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, oshow 17787 gives me the same error...
but owhere 17787 tells me that it isn't loaded anywhere. And texts mobprog 17787 doesn't find anything either.

Sharp eye to find something like this Smile

Archiel

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kalahn
Codebase Developer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely spotted, I have removed the object from the stock areas to be included with R.
Quote:
Sharp eye to find something like this

I suspect it was found using the exitlist command.

- Kal

Stoicwatchman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually just checking on a portal I had set up in another area I created by (when in redit) using the usedby command. It included in there the Markrist portal, the Darkhate portal, and the Gnome Village portal. Having been through all of Darkhate with a player character I have been messing with, I couldn't figure out how I missed it. Just glad to contribute something to this great codebase.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » 1.69q fixes already included as part of 1.69r All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum