The Dawn Of Time
The Official Forums for the Dawn Of Time Mud Codebase

Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search The Dawn Of Time Forum Index Goto the Official Dawn Website

Webserver crashes dawn

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » 1.69q fixes already included as part of 1.69r
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spilinek

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Webserver crashes dawn Reply with quote

When testing out the webserver I tried to log into the immortal restricted areas. When I entered my user and password the mud crashed. Once I got it back up again I set my webpass within the mud and then was able to log into the restricted areas of the webserver.

I was able to recreate this error with another immortal, but not with a mortal. The problem seems to be when an immortal tries to login but doesn't have their webpass set.

Kalahn
Codebase Developer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't recall if this was an actual bug in 1.69q, but I know that if it was, it was definately fixed before the 1.69r release.

- Kal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » 1.69q fixes already included as part of 1.69r All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum