The Dawn Of Time
The Official Forums for the Dawn Of Time Mud Codebase

Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search The Dawn Of Time Forum Index Goto the Official Dawn Website

GOM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » New Dawn Mud Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hera

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: GOM Reply with quote

Hey all!

I'd like to thank everyone from the DOT Forum for all their help, especially back when we first got the DOT codebase and had so many, many questions about how to use it. You guys have been such a great help that you're considered a 'reference book' for those of us that use your codebase.

Mudmagic.com has named Athens their Game of the Month for May of 2005. It's hard to imagine that a little over a year and a half ago, most of the game's ideas were still on paper and being discussed at a coffee shop. We've come a long way and it wouldn't have been without the help of the mudding community. I just hope that someday we'll be able to contribute to the community and help it grow as you all have done for us.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
snailian

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Hera!

I hope the success continues for you and the mud. :]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » New Dawn Mud Announcements All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: