The Dawn Of Time
The Official Forums for the Dawn Of Time Mud Codebase

Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search The Dawn Of Time Forum Index Goto the Official Dawn Website

Just saying hi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kromium

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Just saying hi Reply with quote

Hey, I just wanted to say hello and possibly get in touch with some people that I used to MUD with. I've had many many characters throughout the years, but I'm just going to list a few: Kromium, Mazrim, Tromtak, Jharkian on DoT. Kaznor and Xolrath on The Darkening Sun. If you knew me and would like to get in touch with me, nothing would please me more. Smile There should be a list of ways to contact me in the little signature deal, hopefully. Smile Hope to talk to you soon.

- Brian.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yaana

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: Just saying hi too! Reply with quote

Hey Mazy, this is Sam here. Smile Your loveable twin sister Mrem Exclamation Also known as Salmissa from DoT 1 and Hope, Samantha, Malia, Adelleana and Yonae from DoT 1.5.

Looking out there to just say hello to all the wonderful people I roleplayed with AND chatted with while I was the addict that I was. Smile I don't get online much these days but if you post or email me I will try to reply.

My email is yonae@d2.net.au.

*hugs*

Michelle.

Rathern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:20 am    Post subject: Well well Reply with quote

Hey peoples.

Celrion, Yonae and Kromium.

Long time no see Smile I hope you are all doing well, its quite cool to see some of you are still in contact after all these years.

Was browsing the web and stumbled across this dawn site. Good to see the code release has spawned a number of muds and a entire new community.

Its funny to think that all those years ago when Kalahn, Reave, Myself and M put our heads together for the first time our biggest concern was having a command that faked how many people had been maxon since last reboot Smile Just so we could encourage more people to come. Now days its not one but ten different muds, quite an achievement.

Mike when you read this, im in the UK heard you where here as well, if you still are be good to catch up otherwise maybe in NZ over xmas.

Rathern

Reave

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. It just occured to me for some reason to drop by and say hello after a long time, and I see a name I haven't seen for loooong time, Rathern =) And some of the other names in the thread look familiar too, though it's been so long that I would probably mix up who's who outside of a certain few!

Glad to see that the dawn codebase has continued to grow, and I heard that there are even a few muds out there using my old areas.

I'm still alive and well, and still think about the good ol days when DoT was new, and even earlier to the days of Oblivion and before, every now and then.

Anyone else out there from way back, still checking in sometimes? I'd love to get back in touch with some of the people who've I've lost contact with.... Anyone who knew me can contact me at reaveaf@hotmail.com these days, if ya want to get in touch.

Reave

Celrion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - talk about a who's who of old names. Smile Good to see these faces around. You can e-mail me at celrion@randomthink.net and it should find its way to me. Very Happy If not, tilth@randomthink.net will, since I'm staff on Darkening Sun now. I'll be sure to say hi to a few people. Very Happy

Drazhad

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: Heroes of Old Reply with quote

Greetings one and all.

This is Drazhad, current Head of Balance council of the Darkening Sun. Reave, I owe you my undying respect as a predecessor to my current status. I would like to get in touch with you and chat on a balance professional basis, and also am in the process of drafting a Balance Handbook to go hand in hand with the OLC handbook on balance rules that supercede just area building. My email is Drazhad@Hotmail.com so feel free to drop a line or come by Darkening Sun and send a note. Its nice to see those that have gone before and see them still active (of some degree) and have not forgotten about us little people. I was Arlanis (lvl 45 ranger 'a slender male elf with lead grey hair'), Piggle (lvl 5 thi 'a runty male kobold with an oddly shaped head'), and Lemuel (lvl 7 cle An old, grey haired man) on DoT 1.5 and I do remember some of the immortals from what I did play (about 6 months to shutdown) So keep in touch.

Drazhad

Reave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, thought this board would notify me by email when others posted...it didn't this time....

I'll try to stop by the Darkening Sun sometime soon =)

krop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reave, I am still around, I will try to e-mail you. I was just poking around here too and hoping to find some people I have missed from long ago. I dont even remember a lot of their names honestly. Has anyone seen Zynaen or know where he is? Anyway, anyone who remembers Krop from DOT feel free to e-mail me at kroppork@hotmail.com. I would love to hear from you! I was also Lycos on Obvlivion if anyone can remember that far back Smile

Krop

Rathern

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krop wrote:
I was also Lycos on Obvlivion if anyone can remember that far back Smile

Krop

Lycos that rings a bell,

I played Raine and Carnaue from that time, oblivion being 10 years ago now, damn thats a long time. A very long time.

-Rath

Daos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*waves at everyone* I am the same Daos from Dawn 1.5 back in 1999 if anyone remembers the old mischevious death knight Smile - I wasn't cool enough to be part of 1.1 Cool

http://www.dawnoftime.org
crow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, seems like some people from the old DoT still play. Hurray! =) I haven't really stuck on any mud since 1.5 went down, because a lot of the original "based on dawn" muds had really unimaginative descriptions.. hahah. I played Deviot on 1.1 and Cristalena, Aedalla, Iset, Bramble, and a whole host of others that I forget on 1.5. So where are most of the old DoT'ers now? On the Darkening Sun? I've yet to find the patience to go through the character creation process yet Very Happy I did try that freemux one, and it made me kind of happy because all the areas were pretty much from the original..

feng

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woah! can't believe my amazement when i stumbled upon this site.. DoT lives! can't remember many names now but kalahn and celrion, definitely remember these two..

though i was just a bit part player on and off for 2 years, Dawn of Time was the only mud i truly enjoyed back then! esp. the roleplaying! that has gotta be the best.. the people.. the quests.. and of course the imms and players who made it possible.. ah well, i might start mudding again if i have the time~

Daos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey -

Any other 1.1 and 1.5 people hiding out there? Perhaps we can put together a little private Dawn reunion party *grins and whispers* as log as Kalahn brings the punch, I'll bring the ambrosia.

http://www.dawnoftime.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » Fireside Chat All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: