The Dawn Of Time
The Official Forums for the Dawn Of Time Mud Codebase

Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search The Dawn Of Time Forum Index Goto the Official Dawn Website

Newb exit problems...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iRRVi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Newb exit problems... Reply with quote

Real quick question...I've tried everything and nothing works...
I make an exit and create a room with a vnum of 9002 from my current room 9000 (south dig 9002) (but this happens on every area I've made and every room/exit I've made) and then i edit it or whatnot. I've made a couple rooms now, being stupid and not testing them out. I just tested one...Cant go through the exits I've made, and they dont show up in the [Exits: west] thing (it says [Exits: none] )
I tested more. None work. I'm mad...

Daos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Newb exit problems... Reply with quote

iRRVi wrote:
Real quick question...I've tried everything and nothing works...
I make an exit and create a room with a vnum of 9002 from my current room 9000 (south dig 9002) (but this happens on every area I've made and every room/exit I've made) and then i edit it or whatnot. I've made a couple rooms now, being stupid and not testing them out. I just tested one...Cant go through the exits I've made, and they dont show up in the [Exits: west] thing (it says [Exits: none] )
I tested more. None work. I'm mad...

This is just a wild guess, but are you trying to move the character around the area that is marked olc with them -not- in building mode?

http://www.dawnoftime.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » Building All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: