The Dawn Of Time
The Official Forums for the Dawn Of Time Mud Codebase

Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search The Dawn Of Time Forum Index Goto the Official Dawn Website

more helpfiles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lynettia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: more helpfiles Reply with quote

Does anyone have any helppages I can put on my website to help my builders with their work? I will of course give you full credit and not change any text you may put on it. I just don't understand stuff well enough yet to be able to adequately explain it to my workers, though I can usually figure stuff out on my own. I just can't say type oedit and figure it out from there. Especially when it comes to skills and stuff. Thanks in advance for any files you're able to send. Either post them here or email to me at MAnnetteB@ftc-i.net
Thanks!

Tristan
Moderator (of death!!)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: more helpfiles Reply with quote

Lynettia wrote:
Does anyone have any helppages I can put on my website to help my builders with their work? I will of course give you full credit and not change any text you may put on it. I just don't understand stuff well enough yet to be able to adequately explain it to my workers, though I can usually figure stuff out on my own. I just can't say type oedit and figure it out from there. Especially when it comes to skills and stuff. Thanks in advance for any files you're able to send. Either post them here or email to me at MAnnetteB@ftc-i.net
Thanks!

I actually got motivated to start working on an in-depth olc guide yesterday, the way the old one was. I'll post it here soon when there's enough information worth posting, and update it periodically.

Lynettia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be great as well as super helpful! I don't mind helping with stuff like that and making my own once my game is mostly up but when you're in the process of building, editing, and remaking everything there just isn't time to take out to write up help guilds for the builders. When I'm done I'll make a set of guides as well to help anyone who might come up later needing them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » Helpfiles All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: