The Dawn Of Time
The Official Forums for the Dawn Of Time Mud Codebase

Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search The Dawn Of Time Forum Index Goto the Official Dawn Website

Hi Guys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ixyltryxl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Hi Guys Reply with quote

This is the first time, I've swung by here in years. I've lost touch with most everyone over the past decade excluding Kyron & Malacreus. Just curious where everyone is, major developments in life, etc etc. Drop a message and let me know how you're doing and what you're doing.

Myself, I somehow ended up in the Philippines, got married - I have 2 beautiful daughters and a son now. I was working for a web development firm and since then I've went into business for myself developing websites, graphic design, seo, online marketing and social networking. That's pretty much that in a nutshell. I miss you guys, let me know how ya doing.

Here's an old caption from DS I think - I came across the other day - I got a good chuckle out of this.

A mist of shadows surround the area and from within the depths of shadows a dragon with eyes of burning flames rises up from its blanket of darkness.
a male duergar screams loudly!
You say in native 'oh my stars and garters!'
You slap yourself, silly you.
You say to a male duergar in native while growling angrily, 'Run lil' wee man its a big dragon comin' to eat you!'

a gargantuan dragon with translucent scales chomps his teeth at a male duergar with a viscious snarl.

a male duergar yells '(human)aaah'
a male duergar runs west.
You hear a male voice yell from somewhere in the far distance west '(human)dragon'

-Kefka, Final Fantasy 3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » Fireside Chat All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: