The Dawn Of Time
The Official Forums for the Dawn Of Time Mud Codebase

Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search The Dawn Of Time Forum Index Goto the Official Dawn Website

Auction System

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Legato

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:09 am    Post subject: Auction System Reply with quote

Hi all!

Im just wondering if we will have an auction system in 1.69R! It would be really nice! Very Happy

Im just anxious to get this version, translate it to portuguese and start a mud Smile

Can anyone provide me with this information?

Thks
Legato

Kalahn
Codebase Developer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difficultly with adding new features to the code, is it would delay the release even further.

The R release is coming along, just taking a lot longer than I would have liked. The change log is now over 850 lines (as compared to just under 600 at the start of September. I am currently working on completing the ipv6 stuff - the majority of it is done, only the dns resolver needs work. Once this is completed, the code will enter a testing phase where it will be run on a few of the bigger dawn based muds, this will probably last one to three weeks... during this time I will be working on documentation and fixing any bugs found.

- Kal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » Suggestions All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: