The Dawn Of Time
The Official Forums for the Dawn Of Time Mud Codebase

Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search The Dawn Of Time Forum Index Goto the Official Dawn Website

Not a help file, but a help html document... Imm commands

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarolite

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Not a help file, but a help html document... Imm commands Reply with quote

My big list of immortal commands and what they do, based on mostly experimentation. If anyone wants to clarify anything (I indicated what I wanted more information on with "***") let me know here or by emailing me. (Sarolite@aloreth.com)

Feel free to grab the list if it helps you. If you plan to use it as a resource for your imms, please save it as a file and post on your own website. Wink

http://www.aloreth.com/downloads/69q_commands.html

Note that there are a couple new commands in R, those won't be in this document until I get toward the bottom of my big list of important things to do. Smile

Last edited by Sarolite on Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
showdown

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize this is an old topic saraolite, but I have a question about some other commands that don't show up on that wizhelp list.

Like how do you restring an item?

How do you set an Immortal character with all skills/spells and set them to 100%?

Okay I can't remember the others I wanted to know off the top of my head, but I will try to write them down, and post a better list later, these two will help out a lot right now, as I am trying to train my immortals on some of these things.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sabin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STRING and
SET SKILL (charname) ALL GRANT.

Sarolite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason why string doesn't appear in the wizhelp as I posted it is because it's a level 91 (hero) command. It's one of the perks of hanging in there and heroing. String, like most commands, will give you a syntax message if typed wtih no argument.

On new immortals, you can also use set char <name> newimmortal 1. This will (off the top of my head) set them to level 92 with all skills and spells, and a security of 6.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
aiolos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sarolite, has this page been moved? If so could you post the new url?
It has been a great help for new immortals.

Archiel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah.. Our domain name expired, we bought a new one, though. As soon as that site is up, that document will be back and we'll post the new address. Smile

Sarolite

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our new website is up and running. (Well, under construction, but functional!) I updated the first post in this thread with the new link to access this file. Enjoy.

Arlodon

Location: Straight on till morning, second star hang a right!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: level 91 hero restring Reply with quote

check out restring vs. restring if you wanted to know about restring for heroes.

Archiel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved these ImmortalCommands to the wiki page at http://docs.dawnoftime.org/. Everyone will be able to view and correct errors on that page.

nex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the help files on that site aren't valid anymore are they? at least to a degree anyways.. they certainly are not Wiki style.

Are they somewhere else?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Dawn Of Time Forum Index » Helpfiles All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: